ISO Complete is Ireland’s premier quality management software product that brings together all the tools required for Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental management systems. Our product continuously improves processes and quality control, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, internal efficiencies, and profitability. The software also acts as a flexible, single-point management reference for all aspects of any organisation’s quality program.
C-technology designed ISO Complete to enable our customers to demonstrate compliance, reduce cost, streamline their operations and increase customer confidence.
How ISO Complete Works
Once signed off with the customer, all the documentation requirements for your chosen ISO standard are loaded into the document engine of the quality software. The software is then installed on the company’s network.
ISO Complete contains the following tools that enable you to easily manage your chosen standard.
- Executive Dashboard
- Corrective Actions Database
- Audits Manager
- Training / Competency Module
- Tasks Manager
- Document Control Engine
Benefits of ISO Complete:
- Reduction in bureaucracy thereby increasing efficiencies and profitability.
- Helps businesses to reduce admin costs thereby increasing efficiencies and bottom-line performance.
- Flexibility to combine multiple standards. Quality Complete V3 allows companies to implement and expedite multiple standards, including ISO 9000, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000.
- Affordable subscription system with no hidden costs.
- Quality Complete V3 earns its stripes through independent accreditation from Ireland’s top certification companies.
- Establishes Critical QC benchmarks, processes and controls thereby ensuring your company adheres to your quality processes and management goals.
- An intuitive, easy to use system that requires minimal training. Your company and staff will be up and running within hours.
- Real time corrective action system allows detailed problem and cost analysis.
- Contains a document management system that controls the issuing, approval, storage and archiving of all your key documents.
- Diagnostic health check capability that ensures your company complies with your selected management standard.
- Full software and administrative support for any quality queries that may arise concerning the maintenance and management of your quality management system
- The reports manager allow the user generate summary reports of all quality related activity for any given date range.