Audit Management Module Features
Construction of an audit
- ISO Complete allows users to schedule, plan and construct an audit. Audit schedules and the checklists can be viewed by auditors, those being audited and other approved users.
- Users can automatically upload questionnaires from our system for each section of the Compliance Management Standard being audited.
- Auditors can review previous audits in order to ensure that historical corrective actions were closed off.
- Historical audit checklists can be retrieved for future audits. This relieves the repetitive task of re-writing similar audits and reduces the risk of overlooking audit items and areas. Saved checklists can be modified and then updated.
- Checklists can be printed for recording results off-line.
Scheduling an audit
- Audits can be scheduled through the Task Manager.
- Comprehensive reports showing status of all scheduled audits whether open or completed are available.
- Audit start dates and the audit duration may be altered.
Running an audit
- Hard copy checklists can be used for recording results off-line.
- Audit reminder remains live on the Executive Dashboard until the audit has been completed and signed off.
- Audits can be modified at any time, permitting auditors to make additions or alterations to matters that have arisen and that need to be checked as the audit progresses.
- All relevant historical audits can be retrieved from the audit archive.
- Easy comparisons can be made between current audit and previous audit results.
- Auditors can create a corrective action without having to exit the audit database. As the non-conformance reports are completed the audit results are updated and the final record can be saved and closed.
- Once the audit has been signed off and closed, the system can output an audit report. The report details all relevant data including the checklist, findings, complaints, recommendations and a list of any corrective actions raised. The system contains a hyperlink which will display all CAR details associated with the audit.
- Completed audits may be viewed and printed by authorised users but they cannot be changed.