Combined Quality and Environmental Management Systems
Integrated means combined; putting all the internal management practices into one streamlined system. The ISO-9000 quality, ISO-14000 environmental, and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety management standards have much in common:
- Record control.
- Document control requirement.
- Management review.
- Training, competence and awareness.
- Internal audit.
- Corrective and Preventative action.
- Monitoring and measuring devices.
- Continual improvement.
The benefits of integration include:
- More efficient system by combining the various processes required by each standard.
- Reduced documentation.
- Improved communication. Easier for staff to comprehend and manage an integrated system.
- Easier to prioritise the business goals.
- Clearer understanding of company objectives.
- Streamlined reporting structure.
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- Facilitate training and development.
C-technology will build an integrated management system for your business.
A complete system can be developed or additional components can be added into an existing system. For example, environmental management requirements for ISO-14000 can be integrated into your existing ISO-9001 system.
Contact C-technology for a free consultation and fixed price quotation.